1. Midget gems, especially the white and red ones, Wham Bars, Space dust (aka popping candy) and the strictly forbidden candy cigarettes.
2. Lilt, Monster Munch and potted meat sandwiches on school trips.
3. The Dooleys - my first childhood crush on some odd man with alarmlingly feminine hair
4. Sticks of rhubarb straight out of the garden, dipped into bowls of sugar
5. Miss World and Eurovision Song Contests - oh, the excitement, the excitement!
6. The Incredible Hulk on Friday night telly
7. The Dukes of Hazzard on a Saturday teatime
8. Swap Shop
9. Jim'll Fix It
10. Grange Hill
11. Babycham, Asti Supmante, Blue Nun, Mateus Rose and Black Tower wine
12. Making perfume out of rose petals from the garden
13. Mr Benn, Bagpuss, Barbapapa, Ivor The Engine, The Clangers....the list is endless.
14. Sindy dolls
15. Look In, Smash Hits and Just 17 magazines
16. 'Frankie Says Relax' t.shirts
17. Pedal pushers, ra-ra skirts, pixie boots, Batwing jumpers, satin dungarees (or maybe they were my sisters - not quite sure)
18. My Raleigh Wisp bike and wooden Maxply McEnroe tennis racquet birthday presents
19. Seeing Abba live at Wembley Arena
20. Athena posters
Ahhh, the memories! More next week.